Microsoft will hold a pre-TGS (Tokyo Game Show) press conference tomorrow and if the rumors are true then gamers might be in for quite a surprise.
Apparently, in addition to new trailers from highly anticipated games, new Xbox360-exclusive games from Square Enix, Bandai Namco, Koei and Tecmo will also be announced. Plus, a new RPG from Microsoft Game Studios.
Microsoft has been having a really hard time becoming successful in in the homeland of Wii and PS3 and has been trying to get big Japanese names to develop games exclusive to the Xbox360 (Blue Dragon for example). Let’s see if and what they’ve managed to cook up this year.
This is the rumored list:
- The Last Remnant
- New Exclusive game for Xbox 360
- Beautiful Katamari Damacy
- Ace Combat 6
- New game for Xbox 360
- Shin Sangoku Musou 5
- Blade Storm: Hyakunen Sensou
- New game
Microsoft Game Studios
- Lost Odyssey
- Halo 3
- Project Gotham Racing 4
- Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
- New RPG
- games from Takara Tomy, Arc Systems, Success, Idea Factory.
- some games for Xbox Live Arcade
- Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2008