Ignition Software announced today that George of The Jungle will see the light of day in Europe in Q1 2008. That goes for all versions of the cell shaded jungle adventure – Wii, DS and PS2.
Check out the five screenshots that were released today from the Wii version in our George of The Jungle gallery but first, if you haven’t heard of this game yet, check out what it’s all about below:
• Swing, run, jump, climb and charge your way through exciting adventures as George of the Jungle!
• Enter the jungle – dangerous to some, a playground to George
• Interact with the whole gang – Ursula, Magnolia, Dr. Scott, the Witch Doctor, Shep and of course George’s best buddy Ape
• Battle hostile monkey tribes, ferocious crocodiles, tiki warriors, and many other hilarious and entertaining enemy encounters
• Experience beautifully recreated cell shaded characters and rich, lush jungle environments