The new Xbox 360 multi-player achievements that will come with the recently announced DLC for John Woo’s Stranglehold, have been revealed. And here they are:
- Bulletproof (40 GS) Win a match without using a Health pack
- God Of Guns (40 GS) Win a Match without using a Tequila bomb
- Testikill (40 GS) Kill an Opponent with a precision aim crotch shot
- Boomtown (20 GS) Kill an opponent with an Explosion in Slums Courtyard
- Having a Blast (20 GS) Kill an opponent with an explosion in Fisherman’s Cove
- Asplosion (20 GS) Kill an Opponent with an explosive in Slums Downpour
- Castaway (20 GS) Kill an opponent on the heavy machine gun platform in Tai O Settlement
- Diplomatic Immunity (20 GS) Kill an opponent in the hull of the ship in Naval Excercise
- Death From Above (20 GS) Kill an opponent with a Falling object in Kowloon Market.
- Fisticuffs (10 GS) Kill an opponent with a melee Attack.
That’s a total of 10 achievements with 250 points worth of new achievements to be earned. With ten new maps and twenty-one new character skins, hopefully the DLC itself will breathe some new life into Stranglehold’s multi-player.
No news yet on when the DLC will actually be released though or what the price tag will be. But going by Midway’s word, both Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Store will have it “soon”.