You may have heard us gushing about Roogoo from our hands on time with it at NYCC. At the end of the hands-on impressions he wrote, Jason says that the game would be with us near the end of April, which was a lie. Well, it wasn’t a lie at the time but due to delays — the game hasn’t gotten a release date until now. That day, the day we can all stop caring and let the world fall to its demise because we’re all too addicted to Roogoo to do anything else, is June 4. The end is extremely f**king night…but in a good way.
Not only that but we’ve got some great new screens from SouthPeak for you to peruse until you can get your hands on this game for only 800 MS Points on Xbox LIVE Arcade. 800 Points for the videogame version of crack!? Sign me up and ship me out. In case you’re too lazy to click on the link above, Roogoo is a deceptively cute puzzle came with tasks you with fitting differently shaped blocks through correspondingly shaped slots on rotating platforms. If that doesn’t sound amazing you’ll just have to trust me, because it is.
For you achievement whores out there we’ve got the full list of achievements for the game too:
- 5pts – One Track Mind: Only rotate in one direction for any 5 levels
- 7pts – Meemoo Headache: Knock off 7 consecutive Meemoo on a platform
- 10pts – Bonus Drop: Score perfect on any bonus stage
- 10pts – ROO-Worthy: Unlock the first 10 levels
- 10pts – Acc-ROO-acy: Score 100% accuracy on any 10 levels
- 10pts – Meemoo Savvy: Don’t miss any shapes after the first Meemoo attack
- 13pts – Comeback ROO: Win a multiplayer match with only one shape to lose remaining
- 15pts – Tower of Moo: Beat par time on Tower of Moo (‘Challenge’ Intensity)
- 15pts – ROO-Race: Win a multiplayer match on ‘Bursting EX’
- 20pts – Fly Butterfly: Score 100% accuracy on Fly Butterfly
- 35pts – Bat Attack: Score 100% accuracy on Bat Attack
- 50pts – Roogoo Guru: Achieve par time on all levels (‘Challenge’ Intensity)
From what I’ve played of the game, some of these are going to be really hard. But get ready to rotate in just a few days. As always, the new screens await in the gallery.
[See also: Roogoo gallery]