High Voltage’s The Conduit has been given a lot of attention from TVGB lately, and there’s a big chance the game will redefine the way we think about FPS gaming on the Wii. With beautiful graphics, interesting use of the Wii remote and what seems to turn out as an intriguing story, High Voltage has stated that The Conduit will be just as good as shooters we’re used to see on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 today.
While they’re busy pushing the Wii’s limits, several gaming sites are giving The Conduit more and more attention, not to mention some prestigious accolades after this year’s E3 including:
- Best Wii Game of E3 (IGN)
- Best Wii Shooter of E3 (IGN)
- Best Graphics Technology on Wii (IGN)
- Honorable Mention for Real-Time Control on Wii (IGN)
- Best Wii Game of E3 (Gametrailers)
- Top 20 Games of E3 (Edge-online)
If The Conduit is as good as we hope for it to be in nine months, we will definitely look at the Wii in a whole new way. Make sure you read our interview with the developers as well as the exclusive hands-on.