If you’ve been struggling with glitches and bugs in Super Street Fighter II Turbo: HD Remix then struggle no longer, Capcom have detailed a patch for the game that will sort it all out. There is a whole fistful of fixes on the way for both the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the polished classic, including repairs to those pesky leaderboards and wonky players’ statistics. Just like SFIV, these have been busted from the get-go, so it will be nice to see it sorted. You can find full details of all the fixes after the jump.
No solid date has been announced for the patch yet, but Capcom are promising that it should be available to download “in the next few weeks.” We’ll let you know when it hits.
1. After a number of games, the HUD will be corrupt. Yellow lifebars will freeze, the round counter flags will all be on, and the names will show more than one name. (Both)
2. Frequent disconnects during VS transition screen. Often caused by selecting START color of character. (Both)
3. Title crashes if user has a large friends list and tries to access the friends list (PS3)
4. Rating being set to “0” and from then on, rating remains at “0”. Once that patch goes live, we’ll reset all leaderboards/scoreboards. (Both)
5. Vega sometimes causing desyncing, especially when using the fake wall dive. (Both).
6. Lobby list containing full rooms instead of only rooms that users can enter. (Both).
7. Zangief Super Motion not working on both sides and in both directions.
8. During the start of the match, there is slight slowdown. This has been minimized as much as possible. (PS3).
9. If connecting to a ranked match through the quick match function, it is best out of 3 rather than best out of 5. (Both)
10. Sending messages via XMB during a game causes a freeze. (PS3)
11. Players not added to “Players Met” list. (PS3)
12. Analog and D-pad can accept input at the same time. (Both)
13. Player stats not reporting correctly.