The launch of the DSi in North America is mere days away and Nintendo wants us to know it has us covered in terms of DSi exclusive launch titles. There are a total of five games, including WarioWare: Snapped! that was shown last week at GDC. The other game Nintendo demonstrated at GDC, Moving Memo, is nowhere to be seen. No worries, somehow I think we’ll manage. Nintendo is also throwing in 1,000 DSi points ($10) to anyone who logs into the DSi Shop by October 5. Check out the list of DSiWare games along with a brief description below.
- WarioWare: Snapped! – Using the built-in Nintendo DSi camera, this outrageous title puts players right at the center of fast-paced mini-games, challenging them to race the clock and get a peek at Wario’s photo album.
- Bird & Beans — Using an elastic tongue, players must scramble to collect falling beans. The harder a bean is to catch, the more points it’s worth.
- Brain Age Express: Math — In this math-focused edition of the popular Brain Age series, players can enjoy a mix of new and familiar training exercises. A new Themes mode also lets Nintendo DSi users experiment with images and voice recordings in fun, unusual ways.
- Master of Illusion Express: Funny Face — This game uses your Nintendo DSi as a prop in a card trick. Draw a face on the touch screen and astound your audience as the face tells them which playing card they picked.
- Art Style: AQUIA — The newest addition to the eye-popping Art Style series, this mesmerizing underwater puzzle game challenges players to help a scuba diver reach the ocean floor by matching a series of colored blocks.