A long awaited 1.5 patch has been released for owners of the PC version of Call of Duty: World at War. Fixes include improved dog spawning, improvements to zombie pathing and the addition of CoDTV support, a feature competitive Call of Duty players have been asking for since the original Call of Duty.
Oh, the second map pack is included in it as well. The Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 audiences have been enjoying some new maps and a new zombie map for World at War for some time now. After weeks of waiting, those who bought it on PC will finally get to experience the new maps and endure overwhelming groups of zombies in the pacific. Eliminating zombies who are capable of tearing down wood in a house that is essentially made of wood is always fun.
The patch notes:
- 3 new MP maps: Banzai, Corrosion, Sup Pens!
- 1 new Zombie map with a new weapon (the Wunderwaffe DG-2), flaming Hell Hounds, new traps, and more: Shi No Numa!
- CO-OP hosts can now kick players from their lobby
- Improved dog spawning in MP
- Addressed an issue with Zombie pathing
- Fixed an instance of the player model displaying incorrectly
- Some unhandled exception errors have been addressed
- Improved server browser’s refresh functionality when the Source is set to ‘Favorites’
- Added support for CODTV
- “cg_DrawFPS 1” now only displays FPS and cg ms/frame
- Added RCon command “teamstatus” to display players’ team information
- Mods: Added joinsquad script function
- Mods: Players can now join CO-OP lobbies that are hosting map names with more than eighteen characters
- Mods: Users can now load custom maps when the usermaps folder contains fifty or more custom maps
- Mods: Removed the loading of duplicate assets that contributed to the ‘2048 materials’ error
- Mods: Increased the amount of mods displayable in the Mods menu
- Mods: Fixed a crash related to the mod.arena file