Infinity Ward’s Modern Warfare 2 continues to sell, sell, sell in the UK. Following its big debut, the game retains its chart-topping position for the fourth consecutive week while last week’s number four, EA’s FIFA 10, has ascended to number two, pushing down both Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed II and Nintendo’s New Super Mario Bros. Wii from their second and third places, respectively, where they stayed for the last two weeks.
Things weren’t nearly as rosy for newcomers The Saboteur, which debuted at 39 (to its defense though, it did go on sale just last Friday), and Tony Hawk Ride, which didn’t manage to even crack the top 40. Top 10 follows.
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision)
- FIFA 10 (EA)
- Assassin’s Creed II (Ubisoft)
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo)
- Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
- Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
- Mario And Sonic At the Olympic Winter Games (Sega)
- Lego Indiana Jones 2 (LucasArts)
- Forza Motorsport 3 (Microsoft)
- Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo)