So while it wasn’t official, it was a pretty safe bet that Red Dead Redemption was going to be rated M for mature here in the States. So what might your older-than-seventeen eyes see in Rockstar’s latest opus? Here’s a potentially spoiler laden list of debauchery that the ESRB deemed important to mention.
– In one sequence, a bloodied and mutilated corpse can be seen hanging from the rafters of a barn.
– The game contains a scene in which two characters have sex on a table
– There is a brief instance of female nudity.
– One sequence depicts a man injecting himself with a syringe filled with cocaine.
– Language such as “f**k,” “c*nt,” and ‘sh*t” can be heard in the dialogue.
Drugs? Swearing? Sex? Hookers? Mutilated bodies? Sounds like my dream of Deadwood: The Videogame might become a reality when the game launches next month.