The fresh all-formats sales chart for the UK are in; nothing overly exiting this week though.
The top three has remained unchanged: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 has held off Red Dead Redemption for a second week, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 sits comfortably at number 3 once more.
The biggest newcomer of the week is Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 which debuts at nr 4, while another dance game from Ubisoft, Dance on Broadway, takes the sixth spot, and City Interactive’s Sniper: Ghost Warrior the 10th.
APB however, which launched on Friday, is somewhat interestingly nowhere to be seen.
Top 20 follows.
1. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
2. Red Dead Redemption
3. Super Mario Galaxy 2
4. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11
5. 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
6. Dance on Broadway
7. Just Dance
8. Modern Warfare 2
9. Naughty Bear
10. Sniper: Ghost Warrior
11. Transformers: War for Cybertron
12. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
13. Football Manager 2010
14. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
15. Wii Fit Plus
16. Wii Sports Resort
18. UFC 2010: Undisputed
19. Club Penguin: Herbert’s Revenge
20. Demon’s Souls: Black Phantom Edition