Yesterday was Friday, and that means only one thing to Halo-heads: the arrival of the Bungie Weekly Update.
This week’s entry doesn’t gush the hard-hitting details fans are longing for, but it does reveal all 49 Halo: Reach Achievements, and if you’re like me, and will be steadfastly working towards collecting all of them, this is certainly exciting news.
Here’s how the Achievement allotment breaks down. Campaign (23), FireFight (7), Multiplayer (4), Training (6), and Player Experience (9). You’re checking my math now, right? I would if I were you.
Bungie wouldn’t divulge full, detailed descriptions of all 49, but did ramble off details on five of them.
- A Monument to All Your Sins – Complete each Campaign Mission on Legendary – alone.
- Banshees, Fast and Low – Hijack a Banshee during the Reach Campaign.
- Yes, Sensei – Earn a First Strike Medal in a Matchmaking game.
- A New Challenger – Complete all of the Daily Challenges in a given day.
- Make It Rain – Purchase an item from the Armory that requires the rank of Lt. Colonel.
Who’s excited for Reach? *raises hand two-and-a-half miles high*