Rockstar Games announced today that you and your buddies can look forward to the release of Red Dead Redemption‘s multiplayer-focused DLC pack Liars and Cheats, on September 21st worldwide for both the 360 and PS3.
The new multiplayer modes come in two separate flavors: free roam multiplayer and competitive multiplayer, with the following included:
- Multiplayer Poker and Liars’ Dice Games
- Multiplayer Horse Races (complete with mounted combat)
- A new weapon: The Explosive Rifle
- 7 new Gang Hideouts
- 4 new Hunting Grounds
- Stronghold competitive multiplayer mode – Teams will switch off in offensive and defensive roles in multi-tiered competitive games. Expect posse scoring and leaderboards to come with this mode too.
- 15 additional multiplayer characters
- New achievements and trophies
Expect to be knocked back by 800 MS points or £7.99 ($12) for this bad boy.