Good news for PS3 gamers with itchy trigger fingers – details for MAG 2.0 have been released. No, no, this isn’t exactly a sequel to the massive online shooting game. MAG developer Zipper Interactive is calling it an “update” to the game. So, what can we expect in the coming update?
- PlayStation Move support
- An increased level cap that goes to level 70
- A revamped Skill Tree that allows for the deepest character customization and specialization ever found in a first-person shooter
- A brand-new in-game economy that lets you earn credits to spend on weapons and items from the also-new “Supply Depot”
- Our useful “Clan Deploy” feature that enables clan leaders and officers to queue up to 128 of their fellow clan members into a single game
- A “MAG News” page that brings players up to date on all the latest happenings the moment they log in
- A multitude of updates that refine existing weapons, maps, and vehicles
- Important bug fixes and other enhancements that streamline the overall experience
All of that in itself seems like pretty significant upgrades to an already impressive game. But wait, there’s more! The sharpshooters at Zipper are promising even more details on the game’s update before its release a month from now. Stay tuned for more..