Update: The DLC is now available for PC as well.
Original: The second multiplayer patch for the PC version of Medal of Honor has been released, community man Matthew Pruitt alerts via the game’s official site.
The download is being rolled out on Steam, server providers, and file hosting sites now.
Next to the changes detailed below, the update also preps the shooter for the Clean Sweep and Hot Zone add-ons (which are rolling out for consoles today).
– Lowered scores on all defensive support actions
– Changed spawn points on Shah-i-Khot Mountains, Combat Mission
– Changed spawn points on Kandahar Marketplace, Sector Control
– Changed spawn points on Kandahar Marketplace, Team Assault
– Changed spawn points on Diwagal Camp, Sector Control
– Changed spawn points on Kunar Base, Sector Control
– Changed spawn points on Kabul City Ruins, Sector Control
– Changed spawn points on Kabul City Ruins, Team Assault
– Changed spawn points on Garmzir Town, Sector Control
– Changed spawn points on Garmzir Town, Team Assault
– Tweaked damage on M16 and M24
– Tweaked damage on M4
– Added Hot Zone and Clean Sweep (added the levels/UI changes in server browser etc)
– Server browser makes snapshot instead of subscribing to servers
– Fixed hang when joining on a friend that’s playing on a password protected server
– Ribbons and medals no longer appear on unranked servers
– Added aiming spot in binoculars in hardcore mode
– Added text chatting while dead and in end of round
– Increased the points needed to win a domination/tdm game
– Decreased accuracy while shooting from the hip
– Increased the amount of recoil and spread
– Added server details in loading screens and spawn screen
– Fixed an issue where holding your breath and moving forward would take you out of scope