Only a handful of changes on the UK’s all-formats sales chart this week. Blizzard’s long-awaited World of Warcraft: Cataclysm debuts at #3, though not reaching the top puts no dent on the game’s overall success; it’s already declared the fastest-selling PC game of all time (3.3 million copies worldwide in 24 hours).
Last week’s #1 and #2, Call of Duty: Black Ops and FIFA 11, stay put while Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood and Gran Turismo 5 fall in line after the WOW expansion, at #4 and #5, respectively.
Top 10 follows.
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops
2. FIFA 11
3. World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
4. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
5. Gran Turismo 5
6. Just Dance 2
7. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
8. Donkey Kong Country Returns
9. Professor Layton and the Lost Future
10. Wii Fit Plus