Two Worlds II, the much-delayed epic RPG from TopWare Interactive, has slipped again in the UK, but thankfully it’s only a few days. TopWare has announced a UK release date of Feb. 4., ten days after the previous confirmation of Jan. 25.
TopWare’s Managing Director James Seaman stated that “we’re really looking forward to rewarding our faithful UK fans with a title worthy of their patience.” Meanwhile, Europe has already rewarded TopWare buying up 1.5 million units since its launch in November.
The publisher has also revealed a special Two World’s II collector set. Dubbed “Royal Edition,” these sets will be sold exclusively at GAME. Contents are said to include:
– Bonus DVD (with music tracks, concept art, wallpapers, making-of documentary)
– World map of Antaloor
– Special Edition Dragon Queen statuette
– Exclusive unlockable in-game weapons
– Two Worlds II Limited Edition Collectable
– Deck of Two Worlds II Playing Cards
Forget special editions; we’ll just be happy when Two Worlds II finally sees the light of day in the UK.