If you’re looking to improve and enhance your driving experience in Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit on your PC, you might want to check out the latest patch issued for the award-winning arcade racer.
Patch 2 not only addresses a few bugs some players were encountering, like graphics flickering, steering response not accurate and some rare crashes, but also adds a trio of new cars; the Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible, the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 650-4 Roadster and the Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertible Final Edition.
As for those bugs, they’ve been squashed, and here they are:
- Flickering graphics after Alt-Tabbing out of the game and back.
- Controller configurations sometimes failing to save correctly.
- Steering response dead-zone when playing with steering wheel controllers.
- Player car engine audio volume too low.
- Some issues with CPU performance.
- Rare crash issue when entering the Career map screen.
As with past updates, remember that you will only be able to race online with friends, and enemies, who have installed this patch as well. However, Autolog updates will still be available regardless of which version of the game you’re running.