DC Universe to get new content every month; fanbase split between PC and PS3

According to the creators of DC Universe Online, the Egyptian-cursed Catwoman is the start of a new trend with the game: new content will land once a month.

Game designer Chris Cao elaborated on the matter, saying that “We want to add more stuff to the game on a monthly basis. We want to add stuff that people want and we have a robust series of metrics of measure that.”

Cao and the rest of the team found that current players want two things: more content for people who had maxed out their characters and more things for players who haven’t maxed out yet–seems straightforward enough.

To further prove that the creators of DC Universe are watching us, they also reported which platform was getting the most DC Universe love. It turns out that the split is nearly even between the PC and the PS3, with 45% of players logging onto a PS3 version with the other 55% sticking to the PC.

Be on the lookout for more goodies from the DC Universe team, as Cao went on to say: “I don’t want to spoil anything, but we are making sure to listen to what people want.”

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: