The June 28th North American PS3 release of Sniper: Ghost Warrior — out on PC and 360 since last year, and on PS3 in Europe since this May –will be bolstered by an additional One Shot-One Kill limited edition release.
Considering the extra content, this edition of the City Interactive shooter isn’t all that pricey at $49.99, but it is exclusive to GameStop.
Here’s what you can expect on the digital extras front:
- One Shot-One Kill’ DLC – allows players the option to fully dominate the single player battlefield. For ten second intervals at various points throughout the game, players will be able to:
- Shoot through almost any object (including houses and solid cover)
- Inflict intense damage on enemies when players fire at them, giving gamers that true “one shot -one kill” experience
- Experience super steady shots, as the scope of your weapon does not float
- Achieve pinpoint accuracy with perfect weapon consistency.
As for physical goods:
- Exclusive ‘Sniper Stories’ book
- Official Sniper: Ghost Warrior dog tag
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior poster
- Limited-edition Sniper: Ghost Warrior production artwork postcards
Fans of the series are of course already aware that a more challenging, CryEngine 3-powered Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is in the works. The “graphically stunning” sequel will be shown off at E3 next week, with a lone in-game image available now.