LittleBigPlanet 2‘s Move expansion will be armed with more than just controller support when it launches.
As CVG reveal, the Move Pack: Rise of the Caklings DLC features five brand new story missions, seven original mini-games, a new level background, six new costumes for Sackboy and a new bit of kit named The Brane Cane which helps you move objects with the power of your mind (read: power of your Move).
A full list of new features is below. Is it enough to make you think about picking the pack up when it launches on September 14?
– A brand new story for LittleBigPlanet 2 – The Rise of the Cakeling with 14 new levels (5 levels, 7 mini games and 2 cutscenes)
– A new powerup for Sackboy: The Brane Crane
– 3 huge new powerful gadgets for use with PlayStationMove: The Movinator, The Move Recorder, The Paint Tool
– 4 Interactive Music Tracks
– 8 Music Sequencer Tracks
– A new Sound Object containing 32 new sounds
– 17 new Music Sequencer Instruments
– A new level background
– 6 New Costumes
– 18 Materials
– 41 Decorations
– 13 Objects
– 66 Stickers
– 39 new LittleBigPlanet Pins
– 11 brand new PlayStation Trophies