Techland appears to be crafting another Call of Juarez game.
Players who’ve synced the series’ latest, Call of Juarez: The Cartel, with their Uplay accounts have reportedly received a list of scenarios the developers would like thumbs up or down on.
Going over it below, it looks as if future iterations are going back to the wild west setting. Which is an immensly good thing, mind you, as the modern-day The Cartel was certainly a misstep. Plus, it’s the lowest reviewed of the three games by a mile.
Here’s the list. Fingers crossed we’ll get to participate in everything on it:
- Hunting an outlaw in the rocky mountains
- Defending a ranch attacked by Mexican pistolleros
- Preventing a bank robbery
- Rescuing an innocent man about to be hanged up
- Taking part in a shooting contest
- A gun duel in the empty main street of a town against your worst enemy
- Guarding a fort against a group of outlaws
- Helping a man to escape from the sheriff’s office
- Defending a train attacked by Native Americans on horses
- A gunfight in a saloon after a poker game
- Preventing outlaws from pillaging a gold mine
- A fusillade between lawmen and outlaws