A new patch for Skyrim is now available via Steam, Bethesda alerts. Dubbed the 1.3 update, this would be the patch that patches the patch then, what with the last one making dragons fly ass first and all.
The issue with magic resistances is sorted as well. Catch the full if short changelog below:
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
The update will arrive on the consoles as well, but as always there’s the certification process, so it’ll be a while longer.