A new Skyrim patch has hit Xbox Live, bringing with it a small number of fixes. This is the 1.3 patch PC gamers got last week then, fixing the botched magic resistance calculations and backwards flying dragons the previous update surprised us with.
Among other things, the game should be more stable now as well. Full changelog follows:
* General stability improvements
* Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
* Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
* Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
* Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
* Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate