PC gamers have another Skyrim update to download. This one brings the game up to version 1.4.27; grab the full changelog below.
It was recently said Skyrim has already seen more patches than Oblivion and Fallout 3 did in their lifetime. More on that here.
Here’s what’s new:
– Fixed issue with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods
– Fixed crash when loading a subscribed mod that has been removed from Workshop by the author
– Mod load order functionality
BUG FIXES (PC only)
– Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist
– Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon
– Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter
– Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active
– Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter
– Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller
– Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly
– Followers now sneak properly when player is sneaking