Ubisoft’s announced a new expansion for its Anno 2070 RTS. And it’s going underwater.
Deep Ocean it’s called.
Due out this fall, the expansion adds a new civilization level, the Genius class, new vehicles and items, and plenty more.
Here are some other fresh bits:
- Acquire enemy territories without using military force through the “Hostile Takeover” feature
- Resolve energy problems by building the new underwater geothermal power plant
- Optimize energy supply through “Energy transfer” between islands
- Face a new dangerous disaster: The Tsunami
- Unlock new rewards for each faction’s career ladder
- Take advantage of new underwater trading routes
- Experience over 150 new challenging quests
- Unlock over 30 new achievements
- Access to player comparison via new leaderboards
This fall, then. no dates just yet.