Update: Trailer added below.
Original story: Rockstar has blown the lid off of the first Max Payme 3 DLC, the Local Justice pack.
Due out on July 3rd on Xbox 360/PS3 and the 17th on PC, the content adds three new multiplayer maps, a weapon and item, a new faction, along with new Achievements and Trophies hunt.
I know you like lists, so here are the deets:
• 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
• The Imperial Palace/Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
• Light Fingers Item for faster looting
• M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
• São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
As a little apology for missing the original June launch target, Local Justice will go on sale… on sale. During the first week of availability it can be picked up for 480 Microsoft Points or $5.99, after which it’ll hike up to 640 Microsoft Points or $7.99.
Rockstar Pass owners get it for free, of course.
Content previously available as pre-order bonuses will be available on the same dates. Rockstar Pass owners get it all for free, others can check the prices below:
• Cemetery Map: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
• Silent Killer Loadout Pack: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
• Pill Bottle Item: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
• Deadly Force Burst: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
• Classic Max Payne Character: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN