Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes has taken the top spot on the UK’s all-formats charts for the third consecutive week, with Sega’s London 2012 finishing at second with a 81% boost in sales.
The Amazing Spider-Man and Spec Ops: The Line are at #3 and #4, with the Game of the Year edition of Dead Island right after the pair at #5.
As for newcomer MMO The Secret World, it’s not off to the best start at physical retailers. It debuts at #38.
Top 10 follows:
1. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
2. London 2012: The Official Video Game
3. The Amazing Spider-Man
4. Spec Ops: The Line
5. Dead Island Game of the Year Edition
6. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
7. FIFA 12
8. Modern Warfare 3
9. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
10. FIFA Street