Yesterday morning, Sid Shuman—the senior social media specialist for Playstation Blog—revealed that the entire lineup for Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale has already been completed. One should note however, that the focus should be on “launch lineup”. With all the DLCs flying around everywhere, it’s almost become expected that you’ll have to get packages after purchasing the game to get all the characters (don’t get me started on that!). Everyone wants their favorite character to appear in this game, but Sony may be attempting to avoid looking like a copy of Super Smash Brothers Brawl. As a bonus sidenote: If you purchase the console version of Playstation All-Stars, you’ll get the Vita version for free. Here is the official roster in alphabetical order!
- Big Daddy (from BioShock)
- Cole MacGrath (from inFamous)
- Evil Cole MacGrath (from inFamous)
- Colonel Radec (from Killzone 2)
- Dante (from Devil May Cry)
- Fat Princess (from…Fat Princess)
- Heihachi Mishima (from Tekken)
- Jak and Daxter (from Jak and Daxter)
- Kratos (from God of War)
- Nariko (from Heavenly Sword)
- Nathan Drake (from Uncharted)
- PaRappa the Rapper (from PaRappa the Rapper)
- Raiden (from the Metal Gear sagas)
- Ratchet and Clank (from Ratchet and Clank)
- Sackboy (from LittleBigPlanet)
- Sir Daniel Fortesque (from MediEvil)
- Sly Cooper (from Sly Cooper)
- Spike (from Ape Escape)
- Sweet Tooth (from Twisted Metal)
- Toro (Sony’s Japanese mascot!)
If we’re trying to be unique, I’d love to see Ashley Riot from Vagrant Story, or someone like Hana Tsu Vachel from Fear Effect. And I’d love to see a match with Raiden against Rikimaru and Ayame from Tenchu. Who would you like to see in this game? Tell me in the comments section below!
Images courtesy of gameplox.com and IGN!