A massive update for the North American version of free-to-play shooter Gundam Capsule Fighter Online was announced today by developer OGPlanet in a statement to the press. The update will reportedly feature major additions which will include:
- New Graphics – The update will improve the overall graphics found in-game with changes such as new lighting, motion blur, comic style, depth of vision and shadows. These changes should improve the visual style of the game noticeably.
- New UI – The game will also feature a new and improved UI making the game more accessible than ever.
- Improvements to PVP – Changes have reportedly been made to make PVP more balanced.
- Play vs AI – You will be able to square off against computer controlled Gundam units of the same level.
- New missions and units – The update also features a new mission titled Into Dawn Skies as well as two new units to utilize.
You can find out more at http://sdgo.ogplanet.com/en/main.og, where you are also given the option to download and start playing for free. Enjoy!