If you have been enjoying Borderlands 2 but have been hesitant to buy any of its DLC because you were waiting for some type of special “content pack” to be released, then today is your lucky day! 2K and Gearbox Software announced today that Borderlands 2: Add-on Content Pack is now available in stores. This pack does not include the actual GAME Borderlands 2, and the title is required to play this content (though you don’t need an online connection to enjoy it). Borderlands 2: Add-on Content Pack is perfect for those who have to yet to buy any of the game’s DLC or don’t have DA INTERWEBS, is $40 of content for a mere $30, and contains the following goodies:
– The add-on campaign Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty (lol, “booty”).
– The add-on campaign Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage.
– The fifth playable character: the adorable and cute Gaige the Mechromancer.
– The Creature Slaughter Dome battle arena where players eviscerate multiple enemies for a shot at winning the impossibly busty Mad Moxxi’s one-of-a-kind rocket launcher.
– Rare weapons like the Gearbox Gun Pack and Skyrocket Grenade (if that is some kind of rocket that explodes in the sky into various grenades, I will SQUEAL WITH DELIGHT).
– Additional heads and skins for each character to make them sexy/fashionable/creepy.
– A Golden Key to unlock a particular gold chest somewhere in Sanctuary.
This collection of content is pretty damn awesome, though its one drawback is that it doesn’t include the recent DLC campaign, Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt. Borderlands 2: Add-on Content Pack is available for the 360 and PS3, and more info on Borderlands 2 can be found here. Fans of social media can follow the game’s Twitter and Gearbox’s Facebook page.
Liked this article? Support the author!
The revenues from the ads below all go directly to this author.