RailSimulator.com has just released Marias Pass, the latest add-on for Train Simulator 2013. Marias Pass features:
- Full 152 mile Marias Pass route from Shelby to Whitefish
- 13 mile branch line to Kalispell
- Spectacularly recreated mountainous scenery, bridges, pine forests, snow sheds and famous landmarks including silo ‘Dalek*’ and Cut Bank Penguin
- Multi-aspect and junction color light signalling
- GE ES44DC in BNSF livery and EMD SW1500 Switcher in BN livery
- New 50ft box car and lumbar car in BNSF livery
- Several reworked freight cars in BNSF and BN liveries
- Scenarios for the route
- Full Quick Drive compatibility
Marias Pass is a 1,500mb download and available now on Steam. For more information, please visit www.railsimulator.com
Liked this article? Support the author!
The revenues from the ads below all go directly to this author.