The Merc with a Mouth has revealed on Marvel’s site that a) he loves us and b) that there will be bonuses available if you pre-order Deadpool from select retailers.
Pre-order bonuses will be available from Gamestop, EBGames, and Amazon. Here is what you can expect from your pre-order from the man himself:
GameStop and EBGames
- My “Merc with a Map Pack” DLC (confetti explosion!) adds two new maps–GRT Plaza and Inside the Tower–to Deadpool Challenge mode, as well as two b-b-b-b-bonus costumes–the D-Pooly and Uncanny X-Force suits only for use in the unlockable Infinite mode where your stats are tracked on a global leaderboard.
- Exclusive digital wallpaper for my PowerUp Rewards friends featuring who else–me!!! I’ll probably be, like, you know, totally ripped in it and all. No bigsies. (U.S. Only)
- A (drum roll, please) midnight launch party at the GameStop with the most pre-orders (more drums!) paid BY Activision (now the bassoon!) with a LIVE appearance from ME, Das Pool! Now’s your chance, Kodiak, Alaska GameStop customers! (U.S. Only)
- A $5 Amazon credit towards select Marvel graphic novels–but seriously…buy a Deadpool graphic novel.
- An exclusive digital wallpaper and digital coversleeve, because what are you doing not staring at my perfectly sculpted body every waking moment of the day?
Now if only they would include a Deadpool mask, that would seal the deal for me! Deadpool will hit shelves starting June 25, 2013 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles for $49.99, and PC for $39.99.
Liked this article? Support the author!
The revenues from the ads below all go directly to this author.