For those of you who are responsible for hammering Naughty Dog’s servers this weekend, there’s good news! Despite the gross amount of multiplayer problems they’ve had since The Last of Us has rocketed off into gaming history, Naughty Dog is hard at work getting you back up and running. That wasn’t a pun.
Naughty Dog is vehemently urging you to report any problems on their forum that you may come across, so don’t hold back if something makes you angry (like you would have anyway). Check out the ready-to-download updates below and keep gaming!
- Texture of a phone number on a bulletin board changed*
- Host migration has been improved. Losing connection to the host during a migration should occur less often
- General crash when leaving multiplayer fixed
- Intro camera fix for some introductory cut-scenes
- Connectivity issues while playing have been tuned
- If you disconnect or lose connection to the host, you will no longer advance a clan day. You will only advance a day if you are kicked from the match, or exit through the menu
- Explosion Expert level 2 should be selectable now
- The voting time for match selection has been reduced to 15 seconds
- “No party” playlist options have been added to both Supply Raid and Survivors, players can only join this playlist solo
- Melee against a downed character now uses the same range as normal melee
*What this means is, “Oh…so you guys called those Pest Control numbers and got porn, huh? Awkward.”