Deep Silver has announced a very special edition of Saints Row IV for the gamer with one million dollars burning a hole in their pockets. The Million Dollar Pack, aka The Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition, is available for pre-order at the UK retailer GAME, and there is only one of these packages up for grabs.
The Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition contains the following items:
· Saints Row IV : Commander in Chief Edition
· A full sized replica Dubstep Gun (worth the million dollars alone)
· A full day of spy training
· A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
· One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo to make it worthwhile
· Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice
· A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
· 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
· Hostage rescue experience
· A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment
· 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two
Apparently this is a real thing that is happening. If anyone is very rich and wants this, because there is some great stuff included in this package (SPY TRAINING), you can pre-order the package here.
Saints Row IV will be launching August 20th across the Americas and August 23rd everywhere else. I am interested in seeing if someone will actually get this and how it will be delivered to them (Deep Silver is saying the purchaser will get the package in “Presidential style,” so hopefully that means jets will be involved).
Liked this article? Support the author!
The revenues from the ads below all go directly to this author.