2K Games have announced that the Game of The Year Edition of Borderlands 2 will be available for purchase on October 8th in North America, and October 11th Internationally.
This edition features Borderlands 2 along with all of the game’s additional DLC content, for a price of $59.99. The game’s bonus content includes new quests, characters, skins, and gear, making this a pretty sweet deal for loot-loving butt-stallions everywhere.
The GoTY Edition of Borderlands 2 includes:
- Borderlands 2 Main Game
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Premiere Club Content: Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class
- Gearbox Gun Pack
- Golden Key
- Vault Hunter’s Relic
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
Liked this article? Support the author!
The revenues from the ads below all go directly to this author.