Bluepromocode.com released a Trend Report on the latest demand for Xbox One and PS4. The report was geared toward the standard 18-45 demographic with some questions regarding key gaming habits. Below are some of the more important findings.
- Consumers are 40% more interested in buying the PlayStation 4 than the Xbox One.
- 82% feel the Xbox One is too expensive at the $499 starting price point.
- Selection of games (30%) and affordability (29%) are the most important features when shopping for a gaming system.
- 72% look for online coupons before buying a game system.
- Of those that shop online, 42% believe the price will be cheaper than from a retail store.
What are your opinions on the Xbox One and PS4, and which console do you plan on purchasing?