Your fingers hurt yet? This past Friday marked a year of crushing candies in Candy Crush Saga, the highly-addictive puzzle game played by millions worldwide, that was created by King, the world’s leading casual game company.
Today, Candy Crush Saga is one of the most successful games of all time, and to show this off, King shared a very impressive list of game insights and player trends about Candy Crush Saga and its phenomenal game play.
- Over 150 billion individual games have been played to date
- 61 per cent of UK Candy Crush Saga fans say that they play whilst on their daily commute on public transport, while 78 per cent of US fans revealed that they enjoy switching-and-matching most whilst watching the TV.
- One in every 23 Facebook users worldwide is now a fan of Candy Crush Saga
- The most popular time that fans play Candy Crush Saga is between the hours of 6-9pm in the evening, and Sundays are the favorite day to play
- Level 65 is the most notorious for being the level that people got most stuck on but also generates the most excitement and celebrations once completed.
Downloaded an astounding half billion times on Facebook and mobile devices, Candy Crush Saga took the world by storm. In celebration of its success, King will be releasing a lot of fresh updates and in-game anniversary content throughout the next few weeks, including a mysterious new twist to the game!
To stay in-the-know on all the festivities during this anniversary celebration, keep an eye on the Candy Crush Saga Facebook page or on Twitter by following #candycrush1year.
Start your crushing career today by downloading Candy Crush Saga for free on iTunes, Google Play, Amazon Appstore, or play it online through Facebook.