Excalibur Publishing has announced their mail distribution business simulation, Post Master, will arrive in early March 2014. PC and Mac users will be able to set up and run their own mail distribution business against competitors in fun game play that includes:
- Improving your company’s profile by installing new mailboxes, building new post offices and delivering on time, every time
- Damaging your company’s profile by closing a post office, sacking a postal employee or having long queues at your post office
- Increasing your staff’s morale by installing air-conditioning, buying flowers, providing free refreshments and providing fresh fruit.
- Increasing the speed of handling the packages through installing postal machines, computers, and mail sorting machinery.
- Increasing customer’s morale by installing a newsstand, a vending machine, and wall mounted TVs.
thumbnail credit: “www.strategyinformer.com”