The wait is over, everybody! No wait, that’s wrong. The wait is over, iOS fans! San Andreas is now available on iOS.
This version of the game comes with its own additions, including:
- Re-mastered, high-resolution graphics including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models;
- Dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections (iPhone 5 series/iPad 4th Gen and above);
- Physical controller support for all Made-for-iOS controllers;
- Cloud save support for playing across all of your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members;
- Updated checkpoint system;
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control;
- Three different touch control schemes and customizable controls.
The mobile version of San Andreas is available for a price of $6.99 through the AppStore, and is compatible with the iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPod Touch 5th gen, iPad 2, 3rd and 4th generation, iPad Air, and iPad Mini.
No word yet on the release date for the Android, Kindle, and Windows Phone versions of the title, although Rockstar did confirm previously that they would be available some time this month.
Liked this article? Support the author!
The revenues from the ads below all go directly to this author.