Kalypso Media has recently announced that Jagged Alliance: Back in Action will be available for Mac and Linux users through digital distribution on February 14th for $29.99. For those unfamiliar with the videogame, Jagged Alliance: Back in Action gives gamers control of a private military corporation hired to depose an evil dictator who has taken over the island of Arulco. Key features include:
- Engage in a massive non-linear ground campaign to free the oppressed people of Arulco, assembling your own crew of mercenaries to get the job done.
- An innovative “plan & go” combat system that combines turn-based planning with dynamic RTS execution.
- Prowess in strategy and tactics is not enough; can you master the intricacies of RPG-like character growth, a challenging economy, and the logistics to keep your troops supplied
- Assemble your own squad from over 40 unique mercenaries
- Simultaneously control multiple squads to flank the enemy from multiple sides as you try your hand at advanced combat tactics
For those who want to get a more visual feel of the combat, check out the video below.
thumbnail credit: “www.gametap.com”