Oddworld Inhabitants, Inc. have just announced that an update for Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee HD is live on PS3 right now. The update fixes a bunch of stuff, adds highly requested features, and makes the gameplay as smooth as butter.
The update will start downloading as soon as gamers boot up the game, and includes the following:
* Fixed menu movie being blank just after exit
* Enabled fade for gamespeak UI screens and fixed button images not fading correctly
* Added fixed sound effects (removed clicking)
* Added new slate screen image (removed Sobe Vendo)
* Fixed potential crash getting renderer when application has already been removed
* Fixed crash in actor pools (were not getting deleted between levels leading to bad pointers)
* Added support for tweaking water level (to fix water z-fighting)
* Added invert look option and UI to change it
* Added fixed Glukkon model
* Fixed blank movie when not enough memory for movie player
* Reduced audio cache size to save memory
* Pushed near plane on level 2 to stop vendo sign z-fighting
* Reduced memory fragmentation
* Fixed save icon not working when all slots are full
* Fixed save error message
* Fixed PS Store age check
* Added save blocking for 3 seconds after getting into a level to prevent corrupt save data
* Added fix to make sure save games finish saving when exit is selected from the pause menu
* Fixed low health texture being set in wrong texture slot resulting in wrong texture on landscape
* Fixed issues with corrupted terrain textures.
* Fixed “I Regrow Nothing” trophy
* Fixed “Sligicide” trophy
* Fixed “Mineswimmer” trophy
Sounds like the game is perfect to play now! As a reminder, Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee HD is a 720p, 60 frames per second update of the original Xbox adventure, with remodeled, retextured characters and TROPHIES.
Liked this article? Support the author!
The revenues from the ads below all go directly to this author.