Respawn Entertainment recently released a substantial game balancing/bug fix patch over the weekend. It’s being rolled out by server so you might have not been updated, but even if you were there is no heads up or notification from Titanfall when you boot up. Aspects of almost every game mode have been updated including certain burn cards. So far these tweaks have proved to make small yet noticeable improvements. These are a few of the improvements and bug fixes:
- Increased the score limit in Attrition
- Flag Return points reduced
- Lowered the point value of defensive actions in Hardpoint mode and CTF
- Evac Dropships are now more responsive to Pilots entering them
- Minions in Attrition now continue to spawn until the Epilogue begins
- Double XP burn card sometimes not being applied properly
For the complete changelog click here.