Wait a minute. Adventure Time: Finn and Jake’s Epic Quest is now available? Hasn’t it already been available on cartoonnetwork.com for a while now? It has been, but with so many people playing it (to the tune of 16+ million), Cartoon Network Games and NGD Studios have remade the game for release through Steam.
“We always thought that Epic Quest was one of the best Adventure Time titles on the market. Having the chance to remake the game was a fantastic opportunity as we are big fans of the show. We couldn’t be happier with the results,” Said Andrés Chilkowski, CEO and Studio Director at NGD Studios.
The remake features updated graphics, combat system, and a new world to explore. Here is the official list of the new features:
- Fantastic new graphics: including new animations, dynamic lights, shadows and post process effects.
- New combat system and IA: Unleash powerful combos facing more and more challenging enemies.
- New Epic Powers: Including the ability to transform into Fiona and Cake!
- New Game World: The Ice Kingdom!
- Enhanced Gameplay and controls: including full gamepad support
- Extra Spicy VO and 3D animated Cut-scenes: a brand-spanking-new story with original voice over from Finn and Jake!
So if you are one of those millions of players who have been playing on cartoonnetwork.com, travel over to Steam and grab Adventure Time for $10.