The one rough detail about living in North America is watching all the games that Europe gets their hands on first. I suffered a long time waiting for Shenmue II to come here with the PAL so I could play it. And now the United Kingdom is doing it again! The good news is that if you live outside the region, there is still a way to play this game.
A step-by-step guide is below, as well as a video tutorial. Players have already reported massive success with this, so if you don’t want to wait for Destiny‘s Beta to come to your area give it a try. The Beta will go live on July 17th. Good luck!
- After creating a European PSN account login to your PS4.
- Access the PlayStation Store.
- Search for Destiny.
- Pre-order the game and it should begin downloading the Beta (EU PSN shouldn’t create a charge until release date).
If you want to cancel the pre-order:
- Go to the Settings tab on your EU PSN account.
- Go to PSN
- Click Account Information
- Click Wallet
- Go to Transaction History
- Click next and then click on your Destiny pre-order and cancel it.