Kalypso delivers deals with 10th anniversary sale

 

Kalypso Media celebrates its 10th anniversary this year since the global developer, marketer, and publisher first dropped onto the video game scene. To celebrate the occasion, Kalypso is offering fans steep discounts on popular titles as well as exclusive pre-purchase discounts and bonuses for upcoming releases.

Some of Kalypso’s biggest titles are available for up to 85% off, including Tropico 5 ($6.24), Grand Ages Medieval ($7.49), and Excubitor ($7.49). Eager fans have the chance to pre-purchase some upcoming titles at a 15% discount, which is on top of special DLC packs, digital soundtracks, and digital artbooks available with select titles.

Kalypso 10th Anniversary Sale

Excubitor

Kalypso’s 10th Anniversary Sale ends August 15th at 10:00 am PST. For a full list of titles on sale, see the Steam page, the Mac App Store, or the Kalypso Launcher.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: