Citadel: Forged With Fire will be hitting Steam this month. The game is a sandbox RPG focused on wizards and is being made by indie developer Blue Isle Studios, who previously made Slender: The Arrival and Valley.
The following trailer shows off gameplay of the upcoming game.
Watching the trailer really brought back some Harry Potter memories for me. There obviously is no true connection to that world, but just looking at this world really caught the 12-year-old me wanting to live in a magical fantasy world.
In Citadel: Forged With Fire, players will be able to:
- Tame fantasy beasts (orcs, direwolves, dragons, and more)
- Form and build alliances and empires to fight others
- Explore a variety of different landscapes (plains, forests, mountains, swamps, tundras, and more)
- Learn magic (you’re a wizard Harry)
- Fly (broomsticks, mount animals, alchemy)
- Build a castle and attack other’s castles
And customize your own character.
Citadel: Forged With Fire comes to Steam Early Access July 26th with PlayStation 4 and Xbox One releases planned for the future as well.