SEGA, Capcom and ATLUS have teamed up today to create the Humble Tri-Publisher Bundle. As with other Humble Bundle…bundles, this bundle is pay-what-you-want with a $12 minimum despite the games being worth an incredible $216.88 in total. The Humble Tri-Publisher Bundle features essential PC fan favourites and famous titles from all three publishers.
Proceeds from this bundle will go to multiple charities, including:
- World Wildlife Fund – World’s leading independent conservation organisation charity.
- Games Aid – Video games industry-based charity that distributes funds to a diverse range of charities.
- Access Sport – Charity whose mission is to give more children access to a wide range of quality inclusive sport.
- Special Effect – Charity that creates custom built technology to help people with physical disabilities play videogames.
Buyers who pay $1 or more will receive the following games:
- Rollers of the Realm
- Zeno Clash 2
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Bionic Commando
- Citizens of Earth
Buyers will also receive the following titles if they pay more than the average bundle price listed on the page:
- Renegade Ops Collection
- Sonic Generations Collection
- Resident Evil 4
- Dead Rising
- Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
Buyers who pay $12 or more will also receive:
- Motorsport Manager
- Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
Buyers who beat the average bundle price will also be given the opportunity to claim coupons for 50% off Dawn of War III, 50% off Street Fighter V, and 66% off The Deadly Tower of Monsters. They will also receive a one-time-use 50% off coupon for a previous SEGA, ATLUS or Capcom title on Steam.
The Humble Tri-Publisher bundle is available on the Humble Bundle store now!