Daylight Studios has just announced that Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!, the first title in the (s)mashing Holy Potatoes! series, will release digitally in North America on PS4 and Nintendo Switch on July 12th.
The Holy Potatoes! series is all about owning your very own weapon shop and expanding your business throughout the entire potato universe! Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! is a management and simulation game full of swords, potatoes, and love (well, maybe not that last bit, but it definitely has swords and potatoes).
In-game, you take charge of your granddad’s weapon shop and design to turn it into the hip place to be for hard-boiled adventurers. As a regular ol’ chip off the old spud, you will do your granddad proud by employing eager smiths to craft weapons and then sell them to any heroic potato you like. You can then use the profits to buy more materials, find relics and enchantments, train up your smiths, and do it all again! The better your weapons, the better your reputation becomes, and even more customers will begin to flock to your shop!
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! features:
- Bonus adventure Spud Tales: Journey To Olympus completely free, no hassel(back)!
- Over 30 smiths to employ
- Hundreds of unique weapons to craft, including swords, axes, and bows.
- A brand new world to explore with relics and enchantments for the taking.
- Over 20 potato versions of legendary pop-culture icons!
- Music by Kimura Masahiko, the legendary composer behind the scores for the Genso Suikoden and Castlevania series
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!, developed by Daylight Studios and published digitally by Rising Star Games, is coming to Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch digitally on July 12th, with an SRP of $14.95.