Adam Solo and Hugo Rosado have come together in cerebral union to deliver Interstellar Space: Genesis and we are not worthy.
What’s it all about, you ask?
You, a young drop of sand in a vast and ancient universe, must compete for control of the galaxy. As you progress, you are watched, scrutinized from a distance by those much more powerful than yourself. But why do they watch, you ask? This much remains a mystery… A dark and mysterious mystery.
Interstellar Space: Genesis is, essentially, a 4X strategy game where your goal is to create and mange a galactic empire.
Praxis Games are the team behind SpaceSector, a successful website hub for sci-fi and space strategy games. These guys know what they’re doing and have shown this in the detailed bevvy of in game features.
- Classic 4X gameplay
- Turn-based tactical combat
- Ship customisation and free space-based movement with range limits
- Custom Alien races with planet types, unique leaders, and randomised tech trees for civilisations
- Diplomacy Systems
- Intricate and detailed colony development
- Exploration mechanics
- The freedom to determine a civilisation’s wants and needs
- Complex economic model
- Asteroid mining
- Space tourism, and so much more!
Where can you get Interstellar Space: Genesis for yourself?
The game will be available on Steam, Itch.io, and Humble on July 25th!